Saturday, November 7, 2009

A Whirrr

Life seems like a whirr right now and sometimes I wish it would slow down a little.
We are busy and I am thankful for all the opportunities we have, but sometimes I would just like to stay at home for an entire day?!?!?

Monday we had our writing and algebra class and then did some school after lunch. I then headed to Tupelo to do some errands to get ready for our homeschool group's dinner on Tuesday.
Tuesday we did a little school, then I tutored and then headed out to work on the last minute details of the cookout. Tuesday night was fun as we ate and visited with almost 200 homeschoolers!
Wednesday was writing and algebra again and then we had a delightful picnic with Rachelle and Tammy's family! The weather this week has been soooo nice!
Thursday we did school, I tutored and then we went skating with our homeschool group. Thurs. night, I ate out with some friends from church.
Friday was coop and then I had to run a few errands and then on Friday night we had dinner with our neighbors down the street.
Today, we did some cleaning and then some shopping and finished up a wonderful book study with our church with an 'end of the book' dinner and discussion.

A busy week , but I am truly thankful for my family and for the opportunities to spend time with them and with great friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment