I am very thankful to my family and friends for making my birthday yesterday soo special.
Scott brought home fresh salmon Thursday night and he and the kids prepared a delicious dinner for me. We ate by candlelight in the dining room and had a great evening!
Friday, Claire fixed me breakfast and we went bowling in the afternoon. On Friday night, Scott was very sweet to let me have a girls night out with some of my friends. We started the evening at Kyoto's. The food was yummy and Scott had a huge bowl of candy delivered while we were eating. Everyone enjoyed the food especially Ginger :) I'll post a pic later of her happy face!! The candy was for the movie we were going to after dinner-we went to see Blindside. It was a tearjerker.After that we caravaned to Barnes and Noble for coffee and more chatting and laughing! It was a great evening with friends. Today, Mom and Dad came down and let Scott and I go on a date. It is nice to get away at times and get to really heart to heart talk. I am so thankful for my parents, wonderful hubby , children and special friends!! God has truly blessed!
Happy Birthday, Amy! I'm so glad it was special!
ReplyDelete