Sunday, March 1, 2009

Weekend ramblings

I like this new background because it reminds me of Easter eggs:)
We enjoyed playing in the snow yesterday!

I had a great time Saturday getting several items FREE at Walgreens and Kroger.

Penny just happened to be in both stores the same time as I was and was a tremendous help in Kroger with the management:0 who freaked out when my bill rang up Negative 33 cents!!

The poor checker did not know what to do. The assistant manager was bumfuzzled and said we are paying you to take these biscuits out of here! I said Yes!!! -that is the idea!!

Considering both stores I was able to get 35 items for free!!! Toliet paper, crescent rolls, soap, shampoo, contact solution, toothpaste,feminine napkins :0, hair color :0 :0 , all things I consider very useful! I even helped Rachelle get 6 bars of soap for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment