Tuesday, January 27, 2009

More pics of cooking

Anna Beth's reaction to the brown bread --- EWWW! It tastes like sweet feed!!
It was barely edible. Scott, of course, was the most fond of the stuff out of all of us.





Here is a pic of the bread cooking.
Voila! The finished product!!
Bon Apetit!
This is a neat book we have been getting some of our recipes from.
Happy Cooking!

3 comments:

  1. Well look at that, the brown bread looked wonderful. I was going to make it....but after you said that Anna thought it tasted like sweet feed, I might just make some whole wheat bread and just pretend it is the brown bread ha! Does pretending count???? Looks like lots of fun! I love KONOS! Hope you have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I can't wait to use that cookbook when we do our US study. It's included in My Father's World package. Looks like it was a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those recipes remind me of Little House. I remember in one of the books Ma made baked beans and Boston brown bread. I didn't realise how the bread was made. Looks like an interesting project!
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete