Friday, September 3, 2010

Claire is NINE

Celebrating at Granny's house.
Claire and John picked out a Toy Story 3 cake for this celebration.

Scott is pretending to enjoy the organic ice cream sandwiches that I splurged on for the birthday dinner :)

Claire's choices for her birthday dinner included: Hash brown casserole, fried chicken tenders, fried garlic green beans and peas. I made a salad to try and offset some of this meal:0



Nana and Granny at the birthday dinner. We are thankful for our grandmothers!




The doggie sleepshirt from Anna and John


Her webkin from Ben.


Happy Birthday, Claire!


Celebrating with friends......

Last week my baby girl turned nine. We had several celebrations starting with a joint celebration at Mom's for John and Claire a few days before John's birthday. Then last Saturday night we had a couple of families over and celebrating again and then on Claire's real birthday, Scott took her out to breakfast at Cracker Barrell and then we opened presents and had a family birthday dinner that night with Granny and Nana. Claire's favorite gift was no doubt the bright blue Gee-tar!! All of the children are saving some of their birthday money for our upcoming trip out West. I am thankful for my precious daughter and I pray that God will rescue her soul and she will bring Him much glory with her walk with Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment