I am so happy to report that Daddy is not going to have valve surgery or bypass surgery at this time!! I am so thankful to God for this blessing. He is going to have a pacemaker put in next Tuesday and control some other heart issues with meds. We have a wonderful cardiologist that was very patient to explain what was going on at every stage today and truly went beyond the call of duty.
On a lighter note, I have some concern over blogging saftey so I have decided to change the name of our blog to one, that to those of you that know us, fits us well :)
I pray you will all have a great Easter weekend as you meditate prayerfully on the great cost and Merciful Love that stooped down to rescue helpless sinners and on the glorious power that raised our Savior from the dead and is still at work today in those who are His.
No comments:
Post a Comment