Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas at Mom's

Scott and I (before the cookies):)

C
Cathy on the earthmover!!!

Joseph and his girlfriend, Lauren.


Jay got his pirate ship!!



Ben got a Jonathan Park and Scanopedia!




Claire loves Lindsay Lou and Jeremy!





Anna got Prince Caspian and a webcam and jewelry making supplies






Here is a shot from our party





Jerry and Pa EJ enjoying the feast


My dear hubby


Smile Granny Rene!



Julian and Loretta


Christmas at Mom's this year was fantastic!! We had a huge Christmas dinner with dressing, turkey, pork roast, veggies, casseroles, salads and red velvet and coconut cake and sweet potato pies!! DEE-licious. I limited myself to 55 of my sister's Christmas cookies!!!!

After lunch we went up to an old high school friend's construction company and took pics of my petite sister on an earth mover!! It was her gag gift. She says every time she drives by the Toyota plant she wishes she could drive one of the big earth movers!!! So, we did the best we could to make her dream come true.

We played pictionary after that and then had our party foods and punch.

We had our Christmas devotion and I read the Christmas story from Luke 2.

Then we started with the youngest and opened presents.

Thank the Lord for a wonderful family!!

I hope your Christmas is extra special this year.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment